We want our legal relationship with you in relation to this Site to be fair and clear. We have therefore set out how the different parts of that relationship will work in three important documents, which are available on this Site. These are:
- Our Terms and Conditions of Sale, which covers placing orders, receiving deliveries, making payment, returns and other related matters; and
- Our Privacy & Cookies Policy, which covers how we may use information about you and your use of this Site.
- Our Terms and Conditions for the Use of the www,airtightsystem.co.uk Site
You should read each of these documents carefully as together they form the basis of our legal relationship with you and they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
In addition, sometimes other terms and conditions or policies we have in place may be relevant to our legal relationship with you. These will include, for example, any terms and conditions that apply to promotions or competitions.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not register for or use this Site. By registering to use and on each occasion that you then use this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any amendment that we may make to them.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendments will be published on this Site. Changes to these terms and conditions will apply after we have published such changes. If you do not wish to accept the amended terms and conditions you should not continue to use this Site. If you do continue to use this Site, you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
Standard conditions of sale
“All sales are final,” “merchandise credit only,” “full cash refunds within 30 days” Return Postage paid by customer.
Refunds and Exchanges
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first contact us via our contact form http://airtightsystem.co.uk/contact-us to alert us of the damage upon receiving the goods, then return the damaged item to us within 72 hours. Upon receipt of the damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
1. Partially used product.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund to which we reserve the right of decision. If you are approved, then your replacement or refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund please consider that it may take some time before your refund is officially posted by your bank or credit card company . If you have not received your refund within a week of notification then please contact us via http://airtightsystem.co.uk/contact-us.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Sale items or items on special offer are new and undamaged unless otherwise stated. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. However we can review on an individual basis please contact us via http://airtightsystem.co.uk/contact-us to request a review should the need arise.
All deliveries should be check upon delivery, any shortfall or error in the shipment should be brought to our attention within 24 hours of delivery, via http://airtightsystem.co.uk/contact-us.
To return your product, you should contact us prior to shipping the item. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. If we are to organise pick up the cost of pick-up will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Late Shipments & out of stock items
Although we do our utmost to keep all our standard items in stock and to facilitate our customers with prompt shipment, we do not accept liability for late shipments or deliveries which are shipped through 3rd parties, we advice our clients to order products in a timely manner to eliminate the possibility of problems caused through possible delays. If for any reason we are out of stock of any specific product , you may be offered a similar product from within our range , we will do our utmost to agree this with the client prior to shipping. If no alternative product can be offered you will receive a refund to the value of for the product in question.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Information, all information on this website is deemed correct at time of publishing , we reserve the rights to make changes and amend as may be necessary from time to time, we do not accept liability for omissions or errors in text or otherwise . All information provided is provided to facilitate the customer or user , it is up to the customer or user to satisfy him/her self that the correct product / procedure has been selected for the task at hand. If you are unsure please contact us via http://airtightsystem.co.uk/contact-us
We reserve the to make changes to product specifications / details as and when needed should the need arise.
Safety / Liability
Our products are for professional use and as such should be-kept away from children or vulnerable individuals in a safe and professional manner. Due to the nature of our products, full responsibility lies with the purchaser/installers to ensure product has been handled correctly, stored correctly, installed correctly, and that all appropriate safety precautions and procedures are adhered to including to but not limited to proper handling of chemical substances, safety in the workplace , while working at hight etc., and use of knives provided / utilised for cutting tapes and membranes etc. Responsibility lies with the end user to ensure all necessary safety equipment if and when needed is utilised , including but not limited to safety harness, scaffolding, ladders, safety goggles, gloves , or any other device or wearable that facilitates in the safety of the installer / installers or other people that may come into contact with the product . It is the responsibility of the purchaser/ end user to ensure that they or any 3rd parties that they supply or other people that may come into contact with the product or work environment are are properly informed to all aspects in relation to safe handling and safe installation and safety within the workplace. We accept no liability for on or off site safety.
Surface preparations should be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, adhesion tests should be carried out if unsure about the substrate being adhered to. Substrates should be clean , dry , dust and grease free , free from loose debris,oxidisation, rust or any other element that may impair the adhesion of adhesives. Porous surfaces, or surfaces that oxidise may require a primer to aid the adhesion. Due to the fact that we cannot control on-site conditions we accept no responsibility or liability that occurs due to improper installation of product or improper preparation of substrates. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they inform themselves and the end users appropriately in relation to proper preparation and product application and utilisation of any service or product, if you are unsure please contact us via http://airtightsystem.co.uk/contact-us or download the appropriate technical documentation, which serves only as a guide.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Airtightsystem.co.uk (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Airstop Ltd . This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions, explain how Airstop Ltd may use information we collect about you, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you:
- visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- register with and buy products or services on the Website.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact us eg in writing, call customer services.
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps Airstop Ltd to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the Website.
- personalise our services to you.
- administer and operate your account.
- process your orders .
- tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime. In performing checks your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected.
We may share your personal information across the Airstop Group so they can provide you with relevant products and services.
Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside the Airstop Group for their marketing purposes.
We may use and share anonymised information outside the Airstop Ltd Group. However, we would like to reassure you that this never includes your personal information.
Marketing and research
If you agree, we may contact you:
- with offers and information about Airstop Ltd products or services
- with offers and information about partners’ products or services
- for customer research eg to help improve our services
Of course, the choice is entirely yours, if you say upon any contact made that you do not want to receive marketing information from us this will prevent you from receiving great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
We like to hear your views to help us improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you to ask your opinions.
In order to comply with new rules, we use a system of classifying the different types of cookies which we use on the Website, or which may be dropped by third parties through our websites. The classification was developed by the International Chamber of Commerce UK and explains more about which cookies we use, why we use them, and the functionality you will lose if you decide you don’t want to have them on your device. Please be reassured that we are working on other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the Website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Cookies used on the Website
A list of all the cookies used on the Website by category is set out below.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Behavioural advertising and online privacy
A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at www.youronlinechoices.eu. The guide contains an explanation of the IAB’s self-regulatory scheme to allow you greater control of the advertising you see.
Using browser settings to manage cookies
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Disclosing your information
We will never disclose your information to anyone outside the Airstop Ltd Group except where we have your consent; where we are required or permitted to do so by law; to other companies who provide a service to us; or any successors in title to our business.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area we will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken.
The Website may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. The operators of these sites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their policy, which may differ from ours.
Accessing your information
To obtain a copy of the information of any information we hold about you, contact us via our contact form.
Changes to our policy
This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of May 2012. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time.
If you have any queries, please contact us at online via our contact form that can be found @ http://airtightsystem.co.uk/contact-us
Last update 29 July 2014
Terms and Conditions
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
Click to contact our webmaster
13. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
- You must ensure that your computer hardware and software, including internet access, meet the requirements of this Site.
When you register to this Site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential. You will be responsible for all activities, including the placing of orders, that occur using your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should contact Customer Services immediately. We may require you to change your password at any time to maintain the security of your account.
The content of this Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display content from this Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on this Site without written permission from Airstop / Isocell Ltd.
No licence is granted to you in these terms and conditions or elsewhere to use any trade mark held by Airstop or Isocell or any affiliated companies including, without limitation, the trade marks Airstop & Omega.
You may not use this Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, misleading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages criminal conduct, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or codes of practice;
- gaining unauthorised access to any computer system;
- interfering with any other person’s use of this Site;
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to this Site;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will indemnify Airstop / Isocell against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of this Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of this Site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of this Site by you.
We may at any time suspend or restrict the operation of this Site without notice.
This Site will include content, in particular advertising, from third parties. We will not be liable to you for the accuracy of this content or for any dealings you may have with any third party in connection with or as a result of that content. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in such content we will correct them as soon as we reasonably can.
This Site will include links to other Internet sites, including those of other businesses, where other terms and conditions will apply. We will not be liable for any content on these sites or any of your dealings with the businesses that may operate them.
We will use your information only in accordance with our Privacy & Cookies Policy.
You may cancel your registration at any time by contacting us via our contact page, If you do so, you must stop using this Site.
We may suspend or cancel your registration at our complete discretion and at any time with or without notice to you. We will not be required to retain any information we hold about you after that time.
We shall not be liable for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond our control.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
If you access this Site from a country other than Ireland you to are responsible for compliance with relevant laws there. You may not access this Site from countries where such access or the contents of this Site are illegal.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these terms and conditions and we do not take any action, that will not affect our ability to rely on these terms and conditions later.
We thank you for shopping with us.