Semi-rigid Adhesive Tape – 50 Meter Roll
Airstop Adhesive Tape is a tear-resistant tape with adhesive generously applied and is suitable for a variety of bonding applications, indoors and out. It is a semi-rigid tape suitable for applying to straight joints, along substrates such as plywood, OSB and membranes. The tapes reinforced make-up makes it resistant to tearing. If you require the tape to be plastered or painted over, then please use our Airstop Flex Tape.
- Adhesion of vapour retarders & airtight layers
- Joints of OSB & DWD (wood fibre board) panels, indoors & outdoors
- Joints & connections with wood, OSB, metal
- For adhesion to masonry use a primer if necessary
- Joint connections to the higher standards of ÖNORM B 5320 & DIN 4108-7 are possible
- 30 year resistance to ageing